Junior Developer (f/m)
- You help ensure that billions of highly sensitive records of our worldwide customer base are and continue to be transferred securely and reliably from, to and within the HPE NonStop environment every day. The HPE NonStop platform powers the mission critical business in most large banks, payment processors, retailers and Telcos around the world.
- In your role, you become part of our small and agile development team in our SSL/TLS or SSH product suite (mainly C/C++) which is delivered as part of the HPE NonStop operating system.
- With the help and guidance of our senior engineers, you familiarize with the HPE NonStop environment, the SSL/TLS/SSH products as well as with the underlying and surrounding technologies used.
- You work together closely with the team in all areas of the product release cycle, from product development and maintenance to quality assurance, continuous integration/delivery and customer support.
- While you grow in your role, you take on more responsibilities and bring in your ideas to improve and enrich the product and the surrounding processes.
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar subject), or higher degree,
- Security focus is a plus